SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who is planning on going? Still a looong time ahead and stuff but just wanted to have a feel on who was planning on going. I found out about it through Facebook so here is the link to it. Looks awesome in my opinion and I would love to meet up with people from SaabCentral and all park together and just have a good time.
Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=195951533787192

;ol;

·
Registered
530 Posts
Are their any fees if so are the fees per car or per person? also do the gates close at any time for entry? thanks

ERIC,

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
My dad and I will be there with our 1973 Sonett III and my mom's '09 XWD 9-3 SS ;ol;

Edit: Here's the link to the museum itself with a list of events. I believe it is a good idea to register beforehand just in case but I do believe there is a fee (not a lot). Can't remember how much though.

http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic.cfm?TopicName=Lawn Events

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a $20 fee per car, I pre-registered and it's what it said to me.
I don't know how strict they are on gate closings & openings since this will be my first time there. Anyone with experience on this huge Swedish show chime in :D
And that black 9-3 that FiveStar posted is an Aero from Chicago, he said he would come out but too far of a drive. He is a fellow Polish like me :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks ADRIAN92 for the info but on one of the pages i read that it is 10.00 for the car to enter and then 10.00 per person in the car including the driver. Is this true anyone? SOMEONE PLEASE CHIME IN!!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Fees

Just spoke to the coordinator that works for charles river saab and he said the following.

$20.00 - for car and 2 passengers
$10.00 - he believes it is $10.00 for additional passengers

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow all the way from West Virginia! That must be quite a drive, but aswesome to see a SaabCentral turnout! ;ol;
Yeah.....15 hour drive:eek: It was SOC or SCD, thought SCD looked a bit more interesting. Plus, I've never been to Boston.

I rarely get to drive my Viggen, and I REALLY enjoy driving the car:cheesy:, so I'm looking forward to a nice long road trip. Catch up with some college buds along the way. Should be a good turnout for SaabCentral and Saablink members. Looking forward to matching up faces to some usernames.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well at least you're going to one of them! haha
I'm going to SCD and then next year going to SOC because it's too late to put in days off from work, and I would need to set up a hotel, wheras I'm sleeping over a fellow Saab-er's house and then we're cruising up together.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Great event! I'll be there as always.

Usually there are well over 100 SAAB's, and also Volvo's which can be a nice bit of variety. The museum also has great exhibits every year.

It's very lax, I don't think they ever stop letting cars in. I would recommend coming early so you can get with other cars of the same model. Later on when the main field fills up they just start putting all cars on the side or secondary field. It always looks cool seeing all the c900's lined up and all the 9-5's and so on and so forth.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts