SaabCentral Forums banner

1041 - 1046 of 1046 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here is a quick update on Tally! First of all, sorry neither of us are very active on the forums here. We usually chat with our local Saab group in the Twin cites area. Unfortunately, my brother will be selling Tally this fall. Fortunately, I will be buying it from him :D I will most likely keep it for the rest of it's life as my first Saab(2003 9-3 in photo above) has got me hooked. I believe he will purchase a Ford Fiesta ST to replace it.

Since the purchase, the only addition has been a carbon fiber wrapped roof. Brother likes to keep it pretty simple and the car obviously already had plenty of mods ;ol;

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,042
Here is a quick update on Tally! First of all, sorry neither of us are very active on the forums here. We usually chat with our local Saab group in the Twin cites area. Unfortunately, my brother will be selling Tally this fall. Fortunately, I will be buying it from him :D I will most likely keep it for the rest of it's life as my first Saab(2003 9-3 in photo above) has got me hooked. I believe he will purchase a Ford Fiesta ST to replace it.

Since the purchase, the only addition has been a carbon fiber wrapped roof. Brother likes to keep it pretty simple and the car obviously already had plenty of mods ;ol;
Glad to hear it's staying in the family ;ol;

Where do you guys chat? Reddit?

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is a pretty active Saab/Volvo club here so we go to the meets as much as we can.

Also we fixed the exhaust leak that Nate had mentioned! Turned out to be a missing lock nut on the manifold to turbo ;ol;

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,044
There is a pretty active Saab/Volvo club here so we go to the meets as much as we can.

Also we fixed the exhaust leak that Nate had mentioned! Turned out to be a missing lock nut on the manifold to turbo ;ol;
Nice and easy fix. Must've gotten loose or something and fallen off?

·
Registered
19 Posts
How did you go about "shaving" your front door lock pulls?

How did you trim them? From the bottom or the top?

I was thinking about taking a saw to them and then smoothing with a dremel

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,046
How did you go about "shaving" your front door lock pulls?

How did you trim them? From the bottom or the top?

I was thinking about taking a saw to them and then smoothing with a dremel
Just pull off the tips, bend the lock pull metal rod, and replace with a body fastener or something similar.

1041 - 1046 of 1046 Posts