SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have always had the Konis and springs set up , but this time i saved a lot of money by buying the koni sports pack ( which comes with springs )
it cost me £304 ( things cost a lot here in the uk in comparison i think that about $530 dollars not sure ) .

the problem i am having is that although the car handles great and feels awesome round corners etc , at speed the ..........recoil ? i.e the bouncing effect actually feels a bit ....... well , dangerous and not comfortable at all .
the car is only lowered 30mm ( approx ) and the springs are 25-30 % harder than standard but , i dont remember the car feeling like this the last time i upgraded a 900 .

does anyone do a progressive spring or something because when on the motorway unless the road is really flat , its not a comfortable drive .

oh and the Konis by the way arent what they used to be , they dont adjust the same anymore , they have half the amount of turns they used to have .

so if you can get older stock ones get em .

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
that bouncing may be due to worn out bushings on the front sway bar, and a ****ty rear sway bar... i would replaced the rear bar with an upgraded one, and replacee the bushings o the front endlinks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts