SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While looking into a LH side temperature concern, i came across the Sun Sensor readings. I found that that the front and left stay on .01v. While the back, top and right fluctuates between .08 and .30.

Is this something to be concerned with?

Attachments

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drove around a bit, seems that all five sensors are working, they are pretty sensitive to sun light.

Follow up question, have you seen the Blended air temperature sensor fail?

What i'm seeing is on just the drivers side, is the air coming from the vents get really hot some times. Cant find a rhyme or reason why it changes.
I'm using the tech2 to watch the sensors and the door percent positions, trying to troubleshoot it that way. Still need more time to fully understand what is going on.
The blending stepper motor and arm look good.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got detracted by a starter replacement.

I'm dealing with weather in the 30's to 50's (fahrenheit).
When in non-auto mode, vents blowing at face. I will find at times the air temperature coming out the driver side (LH) vents get very very HOT, while the RH vents are close to what the dial is set at.
This problems comes and goes. Having th AC on or off, does seems to effect the problem. The only thing that seem to correct it, for a short prior of time, is to set the LH dial to max cold.

Starting to think it might be the outside temperature sensor, tho i just replaced it. Going to re-check the wiring harness and maybe try a new sensor.
Not sure how this is possible, but take a look at the screen shot below!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts