SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my brother is a very creative guy...does graphic design and what not. And he's really quite funny to boot which enables him to give you a hard time about things with professional quality visual aids! For example once he did a mock event logo with an SPG rim and the tag lines "Celebrating 25 years of turbo" on the top and "Yep, mine's broken too" along the bottom. :lol:

As you can see he likes to pick on us and our Saabiness....planning and going to so many events....working on the car(s) all the time et al. now remember this is all in good fun...so yesterday he sends me this:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
"Rocking in your seats: Add 5hp to the Wheel!"

Thats awesomely funny. I need an issue of it!

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Good stuff. Now tell us what he drives so we can make fun of it too :).

A

·
0 Posts
"Lubricants to use before visiting the dealership"

:lol: :lol: :lol: How wrong is that?! Wow I seriously burst out laughing there!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Man, those are hilarious!

Heh Heh... TT's and SAABs, this is my area of expertise!

How 'bout, 'What to do when your roomate's random SAAB out accelerates you yet AGAIN' :cheesy:

'oh yeah... put the top down:cheesy: '

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fast_Ed said:
Man, those are hilarious!

Heh Heh... TT's and SAABs, this is my area of expertise!

How 'bout, 'What to do when your roomate's random SAAB out accelerates you yet AGAIN' :cheesy:

'oh yeah... put the top down:cheesy: '
My brother has been watching the progress here and asked me to reply:

"the TT owner would like to remind Fast Ed that he gets out accelerated by most cars, as the seemingly never ending stream of super models pawing at the TT tend to slow it down a touch." :D :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Reminds me of this quote from the movie Crazy People with Dudley Moore.

Ill edit it to apply here

“The Audi TT, Its too small to get laid in, but you get laid the Second you get out”:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
roller girl said:
My brother has been watching the progress here and asked me to reply:

"the TT owner would like to remind Fast Ed that he gets out accelerated by most cars, as the seemingly never ending stream of super models pawing at the TT tend to slow it down a touch." :D :D
:cheesy:

Can't argue with that, wouldnt want them to break a nail when he took off. Better to go for the tiny supermodels though, as I could fit three 100 pound supermodels in my car with me and still be lighter than the TT unladen....

He made a good choice in car though. The eye catching appearance more than makes up for the weight/acceleration/turbo lag issues. Hasnt done him any favors in the ticket area though...:confused: Much fun to drive with the close ratio 6 speed and AWD :cool: You get to shift so much more on curvy back roads than with the Vig...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fast_Ed said:
:cheesy:

Can't argue with that, wouldnt want them to break a nail when he took off. Better to go for the tiny supermodels though, as I could fit three 100 pound supermodels in my car with me and still be lighter than the TT unladen....

He made a good choice in car though. The eye catching appearance more than makes up for the weight/acceleration/turbo lag issues. Hasnt done him any favors in the ticket area though...:confused: Much fun to drive with the close ratio 6 speed and AWD :cool: You get to shift so much more on curvy back roads than with the Vig...
No favors as all! He has gotten pulled over just for looking like he was about to do something fast :lol: of course last night a racoon decided to throw itself in front of the TT on one of those curvy back roads! needs a new front valance now :cry:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
roller girl said:
No favors as all! He has gotten pulled over just for looking like he was about to do something fast :lol: of course last night a racoon decided to throw itself in front of the TT on one of those curvy back roads! needs a new front valance now :cry:
Awww. That's a bummer. Silly animals... Dont they know what a turbo sounds like? Or big glowing HID's screaming at them? Surely this is scarier than any wolf stalking them?!

Hope it gets fixed up good!

BTW, does he have 225 quattro 6 speed 'vert? That's what I always picture when I think of a TT (that's what I've driven) but it looks like he has the Hard Top? I think the coupe looks better than the 'vert, but dont tell my roomate:cheesy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts