SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
OMG, that the funniest thing I've seen this year. I think I lost 10 pounds just laughing. I read a thread on that board about good twisty roads yesterday, so I assumed they were normal. So where's our thread about sweaty sacs?

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
That is wierd!

I thought it was some kind of a wierd joke at first!

I always thought Gold Bond was some sort of Foot Powder for old people or something... :eek:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hah! Not only did I find that incredibly funny... (I almost spewed coffee all over my keyboard), but also very educational.

Obviously, driving a Saab prevents us from a problem that really plagues Subaru Drivers. Another reason to love my Saab - I dont get sweaty

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
Saab Ventilated Seats

When Gold Bond won't cut it.

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Jebross said:
Hah! Not only did I find that incredibly funny... (I almost spewed coffee all over my keyboard), but also very educational.

Obviously, driving a Saab prevents us from a problem that really plagues Subaru Drivers. Another reason to love my Saab - I dont get sweaty
I dont seem to have sweaty nuts, and my 9-5 doesn't even have the optional crotch fans in the front seats...

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
ive been an avid fan of the goldbond treatment for like 2 years now...you need to space it out to once a week tho or u build an absolute immunity :)

-wyeth

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm so showing that to my boyfriend (not because of topic that its on) mainly cuz he always picks on me for my saab...well now the tables have turned that hes a wrx driver haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts