SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not really important but do the controls (ie radio etc ) are they supposed to light up at night with your lights on and if so how do you change the bulbs:confused:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yep they are....but if all your control ones are out might not be a bulb problem mate....maybe a loose wire etc.

Does the readio controls light up when you turn it on??

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MIKE AERO HOT said:
Yep they are....but if all your control ones are out might not be a bulb problem mate....maybe a loose wire etc.

Does the readio controls light up when you turn it on??
Yeah every other bulb is fine:confused:

·
Registered
445 Posts
if a bulb goes out on the stereo, it might be a case of dismantling stereo:confused:

Seat heater switches have bulbs that can be changed (there is a guide somewhere on this forum i think), acc panel ones are same as sid i think, take it apart and the bulbs are easy to change.

If ive confused this thread.....which buttons are actually out??:cheesy:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MIKE AERO HOT said:
if a bulb goes out on the stereo, it might be a case of dismantling stereo:confused:

Seat heater switches have bulbs that can be changed (there is a guide somewhere on this forum i think), acc panel ones are same as sid i think, take it apart and the bulbs are easy to change.

If ive confused this thread.....which buttons are actually out??:cheesy:
The buttons im talking about are the ones on the steering wheel that do the radio etc

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry Mike i ve just read my first post I didnt really make myself clear did I;oops:

·
Registered
445 Posts
lol no worries....and they are NOT supposed to light up. Be nice if they did wouldn't it?:cheesy:

Maybe somebody brave enough will chop them open and install some LEDS....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Surely the fact that they have a little indentation on one and a bump on the other ,is so that you can feel which one your touching without having to look,and therefore don't need to be lit . After driving it for a while you soon know which one does what.

·
Registered
312 Posts
lol. usually there are no stupid questions...only stupid answers...thats what my teacher used to tell me...lol well do not feel afraid to ask questions on the forum....I aske a lot of "stupid" questions...and learn from good answers from other users.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts