SaabCentral Forums banner

Studder under boost-2007 9-3 2.0 T convertible

618 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Salty SAAB 
#1 ·
My car has started to studder under full boost. It just developed this problem this morning after being completely normal last night. It runs fine during idle and low speeds. I literally just got the car 3 weeks ago so I have no idea what kind of maintenance has been done to it.

2007 9-3 2.0T convertible
123,000 miles

#2 ·
My car has started to studder under full boost. It just developed this problem this morning after being completely normal last night. It runs fine during idle and low speeds. I literally just got the car 3 weeks ago so I have no idea what kind of maintenance has been done to it.

2007 9-3 2.0T convertible
123,000 miles

I forgot to note: no cel code

#7 ·
Thanks all! I got some NGKs and I will put them on tomorrow. I will let you know what happens. I am glad there is a community of us. I was really scared buying a car from a company that no longer exists. But I loved the turbo stick convertible so I got it anyway.

#10 · (Edited)
Changed the plugs and it made things about 75% better, but not corrected. Sometimes the car will be normal, then sometimes shudder then boost normal. When it does shudder the boost gauge remains on high, so I wouldn’t think it to be a vacuum leak.

is there a way to check the coils without just buying all 4?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.