SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have noticed a strange noise comming from under the bonnet when locking the doors.

For example, I close all doors and press lock on remote key. All door locks close, but I guess alarm is not activated. I press lock on key for a second time and lights flash, doors closed, alarm on. Once I pressed lock key for 3rd time and there was a "pop" sound from under the bonnet. What that?

I mean, I can lock the car for example two times, to be sure in noisy environment that the elarm is on. No problems, but this pop sounds. Anyone know whats that?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi,

I have noticed a strange noise comming from under the bonnet when locking the doors.

For example, I close all doors and press lock on remote key. All door locks close, but I guess alarm is not activated. I press lock on key for a second time and lights flash, doors closed, alarm on. Once I pressed lock key for 3rd time and there was a "pop" sound from under the bonnet. What that?

I mean, I can lock the car for example two times, to be sure in noisy environment that the elarm is on. No problems, but this pop sounds. Anyone know whats that?
Under the hood there is a button for the alarm system that sets off the alarm if hood is opened, but it would not click.
The siren is inside of left front fender if its coming from there???

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tey to lock doors from key for three times and see what happens.

I close doors, lock em kith key, door lock, alarm sounds, but when I lock them for the second time, all dors relock, alarm signal beeps once more and a pop sound come from under the bonnet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts