SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95 aero. its all stock excapt a k+n filter and a aftermarket boscg blow off valve. under medium loads (not low load) it makes a wierd unexplainable noise right before the blow off valve opens. its hard to describe the noise because the pshhhheeeewww covers it up. it doesnt sound healthy. an ideas? thatnks ghuys. im new to the saab central forums. so cut me a break if i did something wrong. thanks

·
Banned
94 Posts
is it a throughty sounds? i get a throughty sound like i have my intake done...i have the forge motorsport BOV...it does it under low loads or after the BOV sound when the revs are coming back down

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Do you have a MY95 9000 Aero, or a 9-5 Aero? I suspect this is in the wrong forum, i'll move across to the 9000 forum. :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is a 95 9000 aero. i cant really describe the sound. not so much throaty. but it is a brand new BOV i dont think it needs cleaning. ok you know the sound of the prssure drop on an intake manifold. on a natural aspirated engine. when you snap the throttle open and you hear the wooosh of air filling the difference in pressure on one side of the throttle blade and the other? it kinda sounds like that but with a little thump noise. this is dumb i cannot describe the noise. the description probably confuse you guys more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts