SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that when my car gets hot that there is significant loss of performance like the boost doesn't reach the normal pressure. I borrowed my buddies bluetooth obd2 transmitter and have been logging data to try and determine if there was a measurable problem. I have noticed now that the normal 14.7lbs of boost i was getting earlier in the year when i had no problems now barely reaches 13 when it is performing well but other times only reaches 10-10.5.

What would cause this when the car gets hot? (this is usually when it happens but not always)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heat soak wouldn't explain 5psi of boost loss though especially with an charge air cooler.......

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did you try pulling the F2 fuse to reset the ECU. These cars learn how you drive and adjust to get better fuel economy. After a month mine gets a little sluggish so I rest it with the f2 fuse and its like night and day. If thats not it maybe some else will chime in here..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't heard of this yet. ill try doing this. how long do i need to leave it out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts