SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beautiful 900i 88, has to spots of rust. One in the wheel arch and other in underheath the frame door. As far as I am living far away my house I need to stop progression until I can repair the spots. Do you know any product that can stop the progression of the rust, at least for two years, that is time I have planed to move back.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My beautiful 900i 88, has to spots of rust. One in the wheel arch and other in underheath the frame door. As far as I am living far away my house I need to stop progression until I can repair the spots. Do you know any product that can stop the progression of the rust, at least for two years, that is time I have planed to move back.
If the rust is "bubbled out" you'll have to cut it out to stop it. Surface rust can be sanded, sprayed with rust converter and primed till you're ready.

Sent from my 9-3

·
Super Moderator
1,504 Posts
I’ve had good luck with POR-15 paint, that might be the easiest way to go for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts