SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was a group deal on these some time ago. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell and ship to New zealand?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I'm also looking into one, however I'm requesting inlet/outlet ports on mine for a future oil cooler as well. I had a dialogue going with Kurbads, who is located in Belgium I believe. Perhaps give him a shout. I know that SaabRally also makes several runs a year as well, but it's not consistent and is usually based on interest.

li Arc

·
Registered
76 Posts
i got one from luke at saabrally for 145.00 it has one port. if you want 2 ports it 15 more . great workmanship on these covers ..

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
i got one from luke at saabrally for 145.00 it has one port. if you want 2 ports it 15 more . great workmanship on these covers ..
I got a two port variant of the saabrally diff cover. Agree, it is well made but the paint work could be nicer. :lol:

If Kurbads does a run of diff covers I wouldn't hesitate to buy one from him. His short shifters are high quality.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I'm also looking into one, however I'm requesting inlet/outlet ports on mine for a future oil cooler as well. I had a dialogue going with Kurbads, who is located in Belgium I believe. Perhaps give him a shout. I know that SaabRally also makes several runs a year as well, but it's not consistent and is usually based on interest.

li Arc

I got a two port variant of the saabrally diff cover. Agree, it is well made but the paint work could be nicer. :lol:

If Kurbads does a run of diff covers I wouldn't hesitate to buy one from him. His short shifters are high quality.
I`ll be able to offer them soon. With oil cooler ports.
Stay tuned, send me an e-mail ([email protected]) or PM to talk further.

Meanwhile, I do have few short-shifters ready and available for immediate shipping. Please contact if interested. I need some $ to fund my next major SAAB related project ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts