·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hy,

I have two question:

When start the 9-7 x MY 2006 in USA?

What spec´s are new?

Some german dealer want to import them. I would like to buy one.

Thanks Dracke

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
The 06's should be hitting dealer floors in just a few weeks. They usually roll out in the first 2 weeks of October.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2006 9-7x's will be in showrooms the 2nd week of January 2006, along with the 2006 9-5's, followed by the 9-5 SportCombi first weeks of February.

·
Registered
57 Posts
We in the Netherlands will get them in the 2nd or 3rd week of November! A bit strange, that we'll have the 2006 9-7X two months before you have them in the states.

·
Premium Member
31,228 Posts
Is the 9-7X officially for sale in the Netherlands, or just a local dealer importing them ?

Dutch_vector said:
We in the Netherlands will get them in the 2nd or 3rd week of November! A bit strange, that we'll have the 2006 9-7X two months before you have them in the states.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The 9-7X is officially imported to Belgium, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Hungaria and the Czech republic, and they will be available at the end of november or early december.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Red 2006 on the lot.

I stopped in to check out the '06 9-7X 4.2i at my local dealer in Sprinfield MO. The red is a really good color for it, although I still like my black 9-7X better. The '06 had the carbon interior. They only recieved 2 '05 models, I was suprised to see them with an '06 so soon. Anyway, it looked good.

·
Registered
24 Posts
On the Saab site I noticed the red 06 has a chrome mesh grill under the license plate ... wish I could get that for my silver 05.
Has anybody modded their 97 yet ... side assist steps, wheels, anything??
I'd like clear reflectors for the side mirrors, but the only thing I've added to the outside so far is a ski rack. The inside is a different story of course ... http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56959

·
Registered
35 Posts
grimley said:
On the Saab site I noticed the red 06 has a chrome mesh grill under the license plate ... wish I could get that for my silver 05.
Has anybody modded their 97 yet ... side assist steps, wheels, anything??
I'd like clear reflectors for the side mirrors, but the only thing I've added to the outside so far is a ski rack. The inside is a different story of course ... http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56959
I want the side assist steps but I spend all my money my GTO......I dont even need to start trying to mod 2 vehicles:cheesy:

·
Registered
144 Posts
CleveSaab said:
The 06's should be hitting dealer floors in just a few weeks. They usually roll out in the first 2 weeks of October.
Bentley Saab of Huntsville, AL has like 5 on their lot. Some V8s and I6s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts