SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sorry if this is really dumb, but after reading these idling/stalling threads I want to get a new bypass / dump valve too. But what exactly are they called and where from? The two obvious uk saab parts sites don't seem to offer a bypass valve for £20. And should I be searching for a bypass valve, or a dump valve, or a turbo bypass valve. Me Haynes offers no advice on the matter...:)

·
Registered
694 Posts
cdaly said:
I got a replacemend turbo bypass valve from my local Saab dealer for about EUR20 or so. PFS have 'dump valves' but they start around STG99
Cheers cdaly, I'll try that, I have one close. Is it a straightforward job to swap, any adjustment needed? I really must buy a Bentley manual...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Jezzadee said:
There's a guide here , although it seems to have lost the pics.
Cheers J, v helpful. The 'Silicon vacuum line' it mentions, is the done thing just to buy a long length and cut to size as needed? I see from another article you linked to when I was researching this :cool: stressed it was important to check these too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.