SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any have any opinions/pics for what is the best looking dual exhaust to put on a 2.0T 2007 for stage 3? I have the 2004 aero rear lip, so I want it to look as good as it can compared to the stock 2006 aeros.

·
Registered
691 Posts
i have an aero 2004 and put it doubleexhaust... you can search my thread to have the info and video:cheesy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
double

Yea U have seen your setup its really sick, but is your exhaust suitable for
stage 3? Plus where did you order the stock aero exhaust tip?

·
Registered
691 Posts
sure the exhaust is suitable... they put those exhaust on boosted turbo car of more hp then you can produce with your stg 3... and theexhaust still legal (here in quebec police are strict with that...)

The tip are only aftermarket tip 3''x4'' that cost me less then 50$ for both..

For under 1000$ its really good .. (3'' DP + cat mpperformance and the rest of the piping + the exhaust x 2 + tip x2 + labor )

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
sure the exhaust is suitable... they put those exhaust on boosted turbo car of more hp then you can produce with your stg 3... and theexhaust still legal (here in quebec police are strict with that...)

The tip are only aftermarket tip 3''x4'' that cost me less then 50$ for both..

For under 1000$ its really good .. (3'' DP + cat mpperformance and the rest of the piping + the exhaust x 2 + tip x2 + labor )
+ new injectors + new stage 3 software and bammm u good to go!:cool:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yea U have seen your setup its really sick, but is your exhaust suitable for
stage 3? Plus where did you order the stock aero exhaust tip?
If you are going st.3, like BSR, it is mor eimportant to have the 3" downpipe and sportcat to properly develop the HP. In addition to the catback.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
downpipe

yea I am definitely getting the downpipe, and now im leaning toward maptune performance, thanks guys, does anyone have any pictures as well of the maptun? I have looked everywhere

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tune

Im probably just gonna go with BSR, but I might not, I have stage 1 BSR right
now and its amazing. Ill figure that out after I get the system set up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts