SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I have recently bought Saab 93 2.0 t 2003 year, it had stability control failure light on, I had that car in dealer, they found U2143 fault, steering angle sensor. I did wheel alignment 2 days ago, and boys in garage found front alloy little buckled, I think its alloy was causing SCF so its changed, but light is still on what to do?:confused: and it only comes on when I move steering wheel parked up

·
Super Moderator
9,069 Posts
as you've had the steering geometry adjusted,the sas needs to be reset with techII

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was reset this morning, but still reading fault. steering angle sensor still reading that wheel is not aligned;oops:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, I have that CIM sorted, where was no need too buy new or second hand CIM, I did myself everything, without main dealer and their tech 2

·
Super Moderator
20,207 Posts
OK, what did you do?

·
Registered
699 Posts
I had the same problem on Friday- the light came on while driving home from work, about a 25 mile trip. After letting the engine cool down, I disconnected the negative and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Connected everything back up started the car, the light was still on, removed the fuse, start the car, light still on. I took it down to Advanced Auto and have them test the battery, while backing out of the drive way the light went out. But I went to AA anyways to test to battery, about a 10 mile trip, I live in the sticks. - Light never came back on and battery tested good.

Alignment seems spot on as the car does not pull either direction, so hopefully it was just a computer reboot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts