SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I searched here and I see different results, some say its under the center console, and I have seen where its said to be behind the front ash tray.

So where is it exactly, under the parking brake console/plastic? Right?

Also, does anybody know exact part model for 98' 900SE? I found few different ones such as : 46 19 680 , 44 33 645, 52 66 564, or I just have t open and see what's mine and buy the same match?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx,I guess its at least somwwhere there. Does anybody know where it is exactly?
I might just have to open that section and look for it :)

·
Registered
17,377 Posts
If you pull the console up, you can't miss it. It's the only electronic module under there aside from the antenna for the security system. The antenna is in a plastic case about 1x4" in the very rear of the console. The SRS module is a metal case about 3x3" and bolted to the floor.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea you are right Bob. I just pulled it up (not all the way) just to see the right part number, and it is 46 19 680, so I ordered one like that and will be changing it soon in hopes my SRS light goes off.

Here are some pictures, not that great, but I haven't seen any here on forum so it might help somebody. (The orange thing is the connector)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts