SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went out the other night to shoot some pool everything was fine on the way out but then getting back into the car to leave when i started it up the srs light for the airbag came on and now it won't go off. is it anything i should worry about? probably, right? thinking i'm gonna have to go to the dealer to have it taken care of because i tried disconnecting the battery to reset it but that didn't do it.
thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
The same thing happened to me a few months back. I ended up taking it to my mechanic and he fixed it for about 25 bucks (if its the same problem.) I can't quite remember exactly what was wrong, but he said it was most likely cause by me trying to jump a car with a dead battery that couldn't be jumped (which I did attempt just a day or two before the problem). Also, I wouldn't be driving around with the SRS light on for a long time.... something could really be wrong with your airbags.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i had tried to jump one of my friend's cars almost 2 weeks ago, her battery was just dead and couldn't be charged. and as for the horn it still works

·
Registered
136 Posts
You need Tech2 to read & clear any error codes related to srs system. Disconnecting the battery doesn't do the trick ;).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts