SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys, please help me I have a P reg Talledega with an annoying SRS light, warning triangle and brake failure warning message on! Now the biggest p1ss off is there is nothing wrong with the brake lights and I have to clear it every time and I cant see anything wrong with the airbag, can anyone help?

Jase

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Aaaahhh, a voice in the wilderness crying out, my warning lights are ablaze..

Please , , how about some detail, even a little will help.
Remember, these lights come on for a reason, even the least little "reason".

And welcome to Saab Central.

Check your fluid levels and the battery, then try to remember what caused this.

My SRS is also aglow, caused WHEN I pulled a power window fuse - maybe a coincidence ??? And I may have caused this by accidentally pulling the SRS fuse .. I do not know for sure..
I miss the simpler cars of the 50s and 60s....

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
You can't see anything wrong with the airbag - like a screwdriver sticking out of it or what? :lol:

I'd recommend (not that I do this lightly!) taking it to Saab - SRS codes can't be reset without Tech2 and its something that really should be sorted.

My SRS light and triangle lit up after I unplugged the dash cluster one day with the ignition on (my bad) - cost £25 to get it reset.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Check the charging system and the smaller diameter power lead from the positive battery terminal. An aquantence had a similar issue with a 96 900se. Both SRS and ABS lights where lit. I looked at it and found that the wire had all but broken off of the battery terminal. I replaced the lead checked/cleaned the grounds and the issue has not returned. I checked my cable on my 94 and it was in heading in a similar direction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts