SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Okay great Tweek-- the directions the Crismans posted are a little difficult for me to follow even being from that area. If you guys can find your way to rte 293 I will meet you in Manchester and lead you to wherever you are staying, since I'll be heading home that night myself. Drop me a PM if you like.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Maybe i don't know whats going on yet. I maybe expecting a few people from NY and west leb,nh comin down and staying with me but won't know till thursday night. So we might just stay low or cruise all depends on what they want to do since they have been driven for a while.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Anyone who is coming, please be prepared for the possibility of poor weather-- forecast is 60F, scattered showers, chance of percip 30%... which around here basically means 90%.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
The good news is that it will be partly cloudy throughout the day and won't start raining until late -- 8pm or so.

Abdukted, if you're behind me with those damn lights I swear I'll "accidentally" lead you out into the middle of nowhere which isn't that hard to do and will probably happen anyway.

As I've posted elsewhere, those of you meeting me in Manchester can feel free to come into the building for a bathroom/munchies break. Food here is cheap hot and relatively edible, bathrooms are clean, etc.

See you guys tomorrow / Saturday.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I am heading over to the mall of manchester in the morning to get the GF a new cell phone, as long as its not a steady rain when I leave I am still planning on going.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts