SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There i was, bombing round in a work car and I spotted a beautiful 95 with 18's, reg S44B CB (or similar lol):cheesy:

Was this Chris 95 by any chance????:roll:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
But it is filthy ;oops: ;oops:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looked spotless to me! you were three roads away from my 95! lol

95's in my area are sooooo rare, i spotted you a mile off! If id been in my 95 would have stopped you to chat, but in the little astra van you would have thought i was a nutter!:cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
MIKE AERO HOT said:
looked spotless to me! you were three roads away from my 95! lol

95's in my area are sooooo rare, i spotted you a mile off! If id been in my 95 would have stopped you to chat, but in the little astra van you would have thought i was a nutter!:cheesy:
Were we in Tower Hamlets or Hackney? I try not to stop if I can help it :cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Ah ha, back to the office in Ilford ;)

Well nice to have "almost" met ya buddy :cheesy:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Why?

MIKE AERO HOT said:
but in the little astra van
Be proud man it's also GM!;)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
next time i shall beep, and over take you with my 100bhp astra van:cheesy: ,
ilford, thats very local to me!

there are many a modified car in ilford that i regularly put to shame on the a12!:lol:

even when im driving my 1.8 cavalier!!!!:cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
MIKE AERO HOT said:
there are many a modified car in ilford that i regularly put to shame on the a12!:lol:

even when im driving my 1.8 cavalier!!!!:cheesy:
Indeed, lots of noise, very dark windows................very little movement :p

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the only movement is the twits that hang out of the window shouting at everyone and everything that passes!:cheesy:

The worst thing is some of the finishing on the bodywork is aweful, filler in every corner....and the icing on the cake is the washer jet lights...

no wait....the 'turbo' sticker on something like a 1.4i Almera!:nono;

·
Registered
809 Posts
To GM or not to GM

No matter of the car when the Saab spirit takes control over the body&mind
I've drive my wife Tigra for while-she promise that never will let me to touch the keys.:cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
My personal fav around there is a Rover 414 Estate in Burgundy with black windows and black wheels - awesome car :p

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think ive seen that!

What about the mitsi carisma thats got evo bits stuck on, its bergundy too!:D

And the list of honda civics with baked bean backboxes and bookshelf spoilers is endless

and all those twits who have bmws that drive around in the pitch balck with just the angel eyes on!:nono;

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Well with all that exotic eye candy I'm amazed you spotted me :p

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol tell me about it, so much out to there to spot!

I love blowing away these little cars with 95 under acceleration, but the most satisfying is in my cavalier, they have to slow down for potholes and bumps, i dont, i just glide over them with ease!:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

maybe thats why my rear silencer is blowing...****!:roll:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Stayed in that area all weekend (Chadwell Heath) backwards and forwards through Ilford on the way to Brixton/Clapham . Chris, do you know Imperial Motors/Cars(?) near Seven Kings? Got some moneys worth there. And thanks to the a hole who drove into the back of me in Clapham:x

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
9 Participants
i want an aero
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing