SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've replaced the front wishbone bushes, both front and rear following the tutorial from saabplatonoff. An got the the cars alignment done. But since then it feels less secure on the road at motorway speeds. The final step of the tutorial says 'raise the control to 1 degree below horizontal'. I was using the bubble app on my phone to achieve the 1 degree, so not very accurate. What have others used to get this?

I replaced the bushes with OEM, I might do it again and this time with polyflex to see if it improves.

Thanks,
Mike.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I've replaced the front wishbone bushes, both front and rear following the tutorial from saabplatonoff. An got the the cars alignment done. But since then it feels less secure on the road at motorway speeds. The final step of the tutorial says 'raise the control to 1 degree below horizontal'. I was using the bubble app on my phone to achieve the 1 degree, so not very accurate. What have others used to get this?

I replaced the bushes with OEM, I might do it again and this time with polyflex to see if it improves.

Thanks,
Mike.
First thing I think of is torque settings on nuts and bolts.
I would recheck the torque and make sure it is tight enough.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did follow the torque settings but it would be no harm to check again. Going to replace with poly bushes and reset every thing, get the alignment done by someone else, see if it improves.

Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I did follow the torque settings but it would be no harm to check again. Going to replace with poly bushes and reset every thing, get the alignment done by someone else, see if it improves.

Thanks for the suggestion.
who ever did your alignment was my next guess.
best of luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts