SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before anyone chastises me, I am fully aware that there are plenty of threads concerning the speakers in the 9-5 :D
With that said, I have recently blown my center speaker and rear passenger shelf speaker. I know many have replaced these with infinity speakers, however they are very pricy and need some minor modification. What are your suggestions with all the speakers that have now come out in the past years since the last threads to replace all or just the rear shelf and dash without any major rewiring, cutting, or installation of a new amp?
Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
08 9-5 Aero
2,286 Posts
Before anyone chastises me, I am fully aware that there are plenty of threads concerning the speakers in the 9-5 :D
With that said, I have recently blown my center speaker and rear passenger shelf speaker. I know many have replaced these with infinity speakers, however they are very pricy and need some minor modification. What are your suggestions with all the speakers that have now come out in the past years since the last threads to replace all or just the rear shelf and dash without any major rewiring, cutting, or installation of a new amp?
Thanks,
Josh

I know there are alot of guys that can give you the technical aspects of the 9-5's speakers. Call Crutchfield and speak to a tech there. I always get my questions answered throughly. One thing I do know about when it comes to car speakers is getting a speaker w/a high sensitivity rating. When you look at specs this will usually be in the chart. 90db on up is really good. But I think you are limited to a few select brands out there among many.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts