SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to remind the v-6 owners of their space heater (press auto on the climate control after the car is off to turn on) and the thread is also so we can be thankful this winter for this awesome toy!

I myself spent a good half-hour in my car reclined with the heater blowing on me while I slept while my wife was shopping.

I love my car!

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
V6 only eh?

·
Registered
47 Posts
now thats the way of life!

Dropframe said:
This thread is to remind the v-6 owners of their space heater (press auto on the climate control after the car is off to turn on) and the thread is also so we can be thankful this winter for this awesome toy!

I myself spent a good half-hour in my car reclined with the heater blowing on me while I slept while my wife was shopping.

I love my car!
Now there is the saab drivers spirit! Drive a lovely car to the shopping mall, send the wife off to do the weekly...turn on some nice relaxing music on the awesome saab stereo, turn the heat up and relax :)

congrats man, if only I had the V6...i wonder what it is about this feature only being available in V6 cars? same with my audi :s

the 4cyl doesnt have it...yet the V6 does...

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Damn,

I wish mine had that feature. I'd rather freeze than go shopping though.

·
Registered
593 Posts
haven't tried it like that, but always appreciate the instant heat when I restart.

[not that it's all that needed here in sunny California]

·
Registered
419 Posts
What? I didn't know it could do that! So it's basically just a heater for when the car isn't on? Badass! Bet it drains wicked battery power though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts