SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of you who live in Southern California this message applies to you!!

I am calling all the SAAB owners who live in LA, Riverside, Orange County and Ventura County or any So Cal location to come out and get involved with the SoCal SAAB Club! This club used to be fairly active a few years back and mainly dealy with the vintage SAAB aspect with a few new ones thrown in for fun. Unfortunatley as time gets short for most of us here in SoCal the previous chairman of the board was not able to keep the group very active. After speaking to him on numerous occasions I offered to take up the cause and see if I could get SoCal active again!!

It makes me very excited to see the pictures that get posted from the other clubs across the US and I know that we can get to the same level out here again! So if you are interested in being a part of this owners group please contact me and I will provide you with all the details you need!!

I would like to plan a First club meeting on either March 19th or 26th in a central location that we all agree upon so we can get to know one another and check out some of the best SAAB's around!!

If your Interested please contact me at [email protected] (temporary address until I have the site up and running).

·
Registered
485 Posts
Oi! I'm in.

Sorry you've been so alone on here Steve, I'm slowly coming back, so count me in. I guess that because of the mostly nice weather we have, most of the SoCal Saabers are out enjoying their cars and aren't here very often. Carry on "lone saaber" :cheesy:

·
Registered
9 Posts
SoCalers

My wife and I are involuntarily anti-social, so we'd not be attending meetings. I am interested in at least web participation in a SoCal group. As of the moment, we're in need of a trustworthy and good mechanic in the Universal City/North Hollywood/Hollywood areas.

Our '07 Aero convertible needs service, so if anyone here can recommend a shop, thanks in advance.

Will trade for information on playing amplified blues harmonica, underwear and cats.

Regards,

J

·
Registered
432 Posts
My wife and I are involuntarily anti-social, so we'd not be attending meetings. I am interested in at least web participation in a SoCal group. As of the moment, we're in need of a trustworthy and good mechanic in the Universal City/North Hollywood/Hollywood areas.

Our '07 Aero convertible needs service, so if anyone here can recommend a shop, thanks in advance.

Will trade for information on playing amplified blues harmonica, underwear and cats.

Regards,

J

go to the swedish mechanic in irvine, right across from the irvine spectrum, they are super friendly and are great with saabs in particular

1 - 14 of 14 Posts