·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Cool :cool:

The dash light is that the infamous "Shift Light"? :confused:

·
Registered
301 Posts
feels like i'm at the nordic website, only i can understand what you are saying instead of guessing what they might be saying......send your resume to sasse, he may need some help.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With Swedish, all you have to do is play the audio back in reverse and it will automatically translate into English! I'm suprised I was able to keep the camera at least somewhat on the speedo. I don't think I'm boosting far enough in the red to qualify for the Nordic position though. :lol:

X

·
0 Posts
Raven18940 said:
What shift light? :confused:
That'l be the RED ONE :roll: Shift light, could do with one of those myself, especially as my rev limit has been removed. Where did you have the microphone Xaam, was it in the car..

Must have a go at this myself :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
I had my shift light disabled by the dealer. :cheesy: Sounds very nice, was that with the windows up? Cause that's my problem, it's all well and good with the windows down, but with them up or the radio on I can't hear the engine at all. :cry:

Just thought of something, put the camera on the ground behind the car and rev it at a stand still. Let's hear the fury that everyone else does. :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Turns out my digi cam takes short movies with sound also. I just held it in one hand and held the wheel with the other. The windows were down. I can take a clip of the sound at idle but revving it won't tell the true tale. It doesnt release it's full fury unless its in gear and boosting. I think going under the overpass by my house is going to give the best idea of the sound level. When on boost, you can hear it inside the car and make out when to shift pretty well. Finn the way we drive, that little light on the dash isnt going to do any good. I never see mine. You need one of these so there is no doubt and you dont have to take your eyes off the wheel! :cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey Xaam, do you have any more sound clips of your exhaust? I am really interested in hearing more, anxious to get one myself but undecided still.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Tom...it's me AeroTim. This forum is my true home. :cheesy: You will find a much more involved crowd of 9-5 enthusiasts here and won't have to weed through C900, 9000 and 9-3 performance discussions. I dont have any more clips but I can take some more over the weekend and post them. I replied to your thread on the other forum but if you want to move the discussion over here that works for me.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks AeroTim aka Xaam, I figured you must be the same guy and yes I do agree I like this board better, much more information also.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
XAAMOTTOMAAX said:
Hey Tom...it's me AeroTim. This forum is my true home. :cheesy: You will find a much more involved crowd of 9-5 enthusiasts here and won't have to weed through C900, 9000 and 9-3 performance discussions. I dont have any more clips but I can take some more over the weekend and post them. I replied to your thread on the other forum but if you want to move the discussion over here that works for me.
hi, that would be so great if you made more clips. I think i heard that crackle and pop in "2nd gear cruising". and i think i heard the turbo blowing off the old air. sounded like a pneumatic (sp) arm or whatever that is used in robots or whatever. :cool:

i'll wait for more clips. This makes me want to put that air filter into my car now, but i gotta wait until the mail man / woman gets here =)

~Mike

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let me try and run some more when I get home tonight. I had a pretty hectic weekend so couldn't get to it. Ill try to get one when Im going under the overpass too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
XAAMOTTOMAAX said:
Let me try and run some more when I get home tonight. I had a pretty hectic weekend so couldn't get to it. Ill try to get one when Im going under the overpass too. :cool:

yeah, but..
do you know Bruce Wayne? You should go to his cave, and do it, then it would sound better. :cheesy:

~Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts