SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP
Over a number of years, I aquired three Sonetts, all V-4. I drove two of them for a good while, but one was seriously disabled. I kept them, because I (somehow) believed I would try to convert them to electric - a sad but probably stupid dream. Twenty + years later, I now find I need to get rid of them. The two better ones were garaged for many years, and outdoors for two. The disabled one has been outdoors the whole time. I am open to almost any offers - as is - where is. Cars are in Walnut Creek, California. I can be contacted at 925-297-6400, ex 1 or at [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
2,508 Posts
HELP
Over a number of years, I aquired three Sonetts, all V-4. I drove two of them for a good while, but one was seriously disabled. I kept them, because I (somehow) believed I would try to convert them to electric - a sad but probably stupid dream. Twenty + years later, I now find I need to get rid of them. The two better ones were garaged for many years, and outdoors for two. The disabled one has been outdoors the whole time. I am open to almost any offers - as is - where is. Cars are in Walnut Creek, California. I can be contacted at 925-297-6400, ex 1 or at [email protected]
Do you have any pictures? What years are they?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HELP

·
Registered
12,188 Posts
You can cut & paste directly into your post, or link to some other image hosting site.

I'm in Sacramento and potentially a buyer.... But I leaving in about 6 hours and gone through Labor Day.

·
Super Moderator
2,508 Posts
You can cut & paste directly into your post, or link to some other image hosting site.

I'm in Sacramento and potentially a buyer.... But I leaving in about 6 hours and gone through Labor Day.
This would be great if they could go to a good home!

·
Super Moderator
2,508 Posts
Damn, if you were in New England I’d have trouble resisting!

·
Super Moderator
2,508 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts