SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thought it might be neat to start a thread with interesting Saab Pix.

I took this one while just blowing through a roll of film that I needed developed quickly. I think it has a nice contrast between the stillness of the cabin and the blurred speed of the trees.

(Not sure if I have the image management correct. Apologies if not)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,782 Posts

Paul

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
rob beard said:
Could someone tell me how to post a picture off my PC

Thanks

Rob Beard
You can post it as an attachment, like the first picture in this thread. To do this, post a reply, and halfway down the page there is an additional option section. Click the button called manage attachments. Then select the picture from your own hard drive and upload it. It will need to be the right size - it will give you the dimensions when you do it.

The other way is to host it somewhere. Many people use www.photobucket.com . Set up a free account, then upload your pictures to it. Each picture is assigned an
button and paste the image location in between the tags.

Pictures on the web should have a resolution of 72 dpi. Since most people use 17" monitors at 1024x768 resolution, the most convenient picture size is 800px wide x 600 px high or less. This prevents horizontal scrolling and slow loading.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, this is cool! Some nice images. Hope we don't bring the SaabCentral server to its knees with uploaded files. Most seem to be hosted.

Somehow, I never take pictures of my Saab. The first image on this thread was the first picture. Two reasons: I keep meaning to get all those rust spots taken care of, but mostly it's been sort of a left-brain project - how do I get this and that sorted out.

Keep 'em coming.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts