SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the third time happend to me this week, I can lock all the doors with the remote, then 5 minutes later, I try to unlock the door with the remote, it will not unlock, I replaced the battery, still no help. Head to the dealer sometime this week :cry:

·
Registered
41 Posts
confused electronics

walkien said:
this is the third time happend to me this week, I can lock all the doors with the remote, then 5 minutes later, I try to unlock the door with the remote, it will not unlock, I replaced the battery, still no help. Head to the dealer sometime this week :cry:
Maybe there are to many triplets trying to enter the car at once and the rolling security code is confused!! Let us know how you get on at your dealership.

I am very impressed with your picture.:suprised;

·
Registered
67 Posts
Walkien,
Take your car to the dealer, they have to update the software. This happened on bothe of our 9-3 SS'. It will work fine as long as you dont leave the car outside in lightning storms:suprised; :roll: . If you do, then depending on the number of storms you expose it to, it will start acting up again :roll: .

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had the same problem, reported it, and months later (~March 2005) when I scheduled an appointment my service department said they have replacement keys to fix the issue. It made me a firm believer in reporting every niggling problem.

·
Registered
366 Posts
gambit526 said:
I thought there should be, but where is it?

quick explination. remove physical key from the transmitter piece (hold thumb over blue saab decal and pull on the top) then go to put the key back in the holder but a bit off to the side to the opening the size of the key, turn a half turn and the key fob will pop in half.

its in the owners manual too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts