SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
today it was raining so i had to work in my garage and i couldnt even walk around without running into something. thats when i realized 3 things.

1. im a slob
2. i hate throwing things away
3. working on my saab and building a twin turbo mustang has filled my garage with part!

im telliing oyu at the start of the summer i could park 2 cars in there! no joke

anyway im sure there are others out there who have the same problem and want to show off there shops.

my work table, well now its more like a really big shelf

boxes and boxes of misc parts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Would be a great idea.

I do all the serious work at my buddies house so his garage is something like that...stock downpipes, a 900s engine, stock exahusts, turbo ect...

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Can we keep any selling in the classified section please, folks? :cool:

Although...how much do you want for the big toe in the last picture?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I do all my work at my buddies house as well. I first did it because his garage was heated and mine wasn't. And he had more tools. But now its just second nature. All my parts go to his house and we put stuff in there. His dad is a help too, just another set of hands. I feel partially responaible for getting him hooked on the modification bug as he works on his f150. He's already got 20" harley wheels, a simple air intake, tinted windows, and bucket seats from a later model. Not bad if you knew the guy.

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
Opps, I see Mr. Munki is already cleaning house. Sorry, just trying to keep it on the level. No offense intended.

Now, how much for just say a random box of that stuff???:lol:

Oh, and yes we hate you for having a shop that big.

My shop is on the other side of the yard from my carport....:cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts