SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
SOLD
Name: Richard

Location - additional details: Essex, UK

Means of contact: PM on here please

Price: £80 or best offer

Transmission Type (auto/manual): Manual

Mileage (miles/kms): 0

Description:My daughter has outgrown her first car and we need the space. I don't really know what to ask for it as I can't find one for sale anywhere to compare!

Please note: Driver not included!

These were produced as an official Saab accessory ~2000 so it's vintage in it's own right!

There are a few small marks on it - some have been blacked with a pen, some are as is - but it's in good condition just lightly playworn. No rust ;)

This will be collection only/saabtrek from Chelmsford, Essex and I'd as it needs a price, I'd like £80 because of the rarity but will accept an offer.

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):

This one shows the worst damage - white blob of paint to the seat back, scuff to the plastic left and slightly up from the CE label, small ding in the MDF towards the top of the picture, and a scratch to the bumper near the top.

Close up of the ding and the scratch.

Almost all the the damage is just where the black paint has worn on an edge.

My daughter loved it, but it's time for someone else's child to get the same level of enjoyment out of a Saab :)

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
Absolutely awesome. I have a brand new grandbaby, born last Thursday, a boy.

But shipping will kill.

And his name is Lincoln, so . . . I will have to settle for Matthew McConaughey posters, I guess. Although those are some major league creepy Lincoln commercials.

That is one fabulous piece of Saab history right there. GLWS.

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
This has not sold yet?!!?

I would have thought that picture with that beautiful baby would have sold it right away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.