SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 never installed Brembo Rotors model # 25519 that I never installed on my 9-5. From the link above, they fit several model years for the 9-3 and 9-5. The also fit some Saturn's as well (L, LS, and LW) in case someone has one of those. I'd suggest double checking first.

Looks like the cheapest price on the net for a single rotor is roughly $50 without tax or shipping.

I'd much prefer to do a local sale (Raleigh, NC area). If that's the case, I'll sell the pair for $60. I would consider shipping to someone in the lower 48, but we'll have to figure out appropriate shipping charges on top of the $60.

Regards,
Dave

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a couple pictures... they have a very little surface grime from being in the boxes... they've never been installed.

Let me know if you need more pictures... and if you are still considering shipping, send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out.

I forgot to mention... I prefer PayPal... I think easiest for everyone involved. If that doesn't work for you... we'll figure something out.

Dave

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.