SaabCentral Forums banner

SOLD: TD04 14T Turbo / 2003+ Saab 9-3

For Sale: 
9K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  Nijee 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Selling this for a buddy of mine he just sold his car and never used the forums so im helping him out. Saturday is my day off so if payment recieved by saturday everything will be shipped that day. TD04 Turbo 14t turbo 50k miles on it / 60# siemens Injectors w/ harness New only taken out of packaging for pics. and Taliaferro imports 3 inch downpipe used for 10k miles. Prices are OBO. Need gone asap

$350 Shipped for both turbo and injectors

$250 Shipped for DP

$500 Shipped if purchased all together

Moderator's edit: Kindly refrain from advertising and buying for the next few days while things are straightened out. This would be for the benefit of everyone.

Moderator's edit: Per original poster, all items have been sold.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Downpipe doesn't look like the GS one...might be the JT DP that GS sells though

EDIT: The downpipe looks like it's the one for the NG900/OG9-3, here's the description from GS: Taliaferro 3in Downpipe For 900NG, 9-3 Full stainless Tig welded. With Metallic Race Catalyst to withstand the abuse of a high output engine. Connects to factory flex pipe.

Fits 900 94-98 and 9-3 99-02 + 03CV cars with both Manual and Automatic Gearbox variants

#13 ·
pretty sure that DP isn't for 2003+. It looks completely different from the GS one i have.

#18 ·
so please tell me what the truth is. I was being nice to ship to asia. its called shipping couple different boxes at a time and not all in one box and it cam to $35 bux for shipping. I work on a first come first serve, if your the first one to pay you get the item im not gonna sit around when 10 people tell me they want it and never pay. when i said this needs to be sold asap i meant it. People who were second to purchase the item got a refund. feel free and ask. know the situation before you go out and about and assume.thanks! have a great day. fyi all items sold and will be shipped out tomorrow morning. tracking numbers will be provided.

#20 · (Edited)
Do you really want a DP that isn't what was advertised anyways?

It looks like it's one of the older 9-3 Downpipes.

#25 ·
For what it's worth, that picture of the turbo has been posted before. I remember saving that picture as a turbo reference pic a while back. Maybe the seller can post a pic of it with a paper that has his username on it, if he wants us to fork over $350 for a turbo and injectors. Least he can do.

#28 ·
I second pacotaco. Especially if I'm the one buying the stuff. It was fishy enough that the first time your car got broken into and the parts were stolen after I paid, then you had the exact same parts to sell after I was given a refund. If you don't reply I'm assuming you're scamming everyone, which would be anyones mindset in this situation.

#29 ·
Yeah, this is one big WTF :eek:. Not calling the OP a scammer as it appears people have been refunded. However, it is a strange way to do things. Also, even if he does refund everyone, people whose transactions involve forex are going to be out of pocket via PayPal.

This is a pity as to date, buying stuff on SC has been pleasure and one of those real value adds a forum like this can provide. BUT, it relies purely on trust to work.

#33 ·
I replied to the other thread in the workshop section but either it won't go through or a mod really has to approve it. Is anyone else getting that message?

#34 · (Edited)
Refund

My refund was supposed to be finalised today 20 June now it has been extended till the 2 July. WTF! This guy has posted many times here on SC. Somebody must know the guy in person? Would appreciate some details, all I have at present is his name Mariusz Wisniewski and that he lives in Chicago. His email address is saabfan43@yahoo.com

Who else has had their refund rejected or pending period extended?

What happened to the post in this thread from the guy who met with smallt in person and bought stuff off him?

#35 ·
This is what happened with paypal. The account was opened for less then 30 days and due to it being a new account i had 2 people discpute the transactions ( after the refund was processed ) and now my account is limited until everything gets resolved. I contacted paypal and they said it takes 7-10 days. The money is sitting there in my paypal balance clear as day light and they wont release it because you got a refund and your asking for another one and now its under investigation. Next time contact me before creating a dispute. To make things faster escalate it to a claim so PayPal responds to you quicker.

#36 ·
I asked for the refund that was pending, then was declined by your bank, then thats when I waved the red flag. There were numerous hints that appeared kind of shady to me, and also helped push things over the edge, such as using jn2's picture without crediting him, Everyone paying at the same time, and then refunding everybody.
If this is the case, we can let Paypal sort it out, and it seems that there couldve been better communication on both ends.

#37 ·
The reason for the threads and the dispute was to bring everything to a halt as a precaution to the worst scenario in mine and several others' cases. Not that i'm trying to be a douche, but rather figure things out and try to prevent this from ever happening in the future again.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.