SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Selling this for a buddy of mine he just sold his car and never used the forums so im helping him out. Saturday is my day off so if payment recieved by saturday everything will be shipped that day. TD04 Turbo 14t turbo 50k miles on it / 60# siemens Injectors w/ harness New only taken out of packaging for pics. and Taliaferro imports 3 inch downpipe used for 10k miles. Prices are OBO. Need gone asap

$350 Shipped for both turbo and injectors

$250 Shipped for DP

$500 Shipped if purchased all together

Moderator's edit: Kindly refrain from advertising and buying for the next few days while things are straightened out. This would be for the benefit of everyone.

Moderator's edit: Per original poster, all items have been sold.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Downpipe doesn't look like the GS one...might be the JT DP that GS sells though

EDIT: The downpipe looks like it's the one for the NG900/OG9-3, here's the description from GS: Taliaferro 3in Downpipe For 900NG, 9-3 Full stainless Tig welded. With Metallic Race Catalyst to withstand the abuse of a high output engine. Connects to factory flex pipe.

Fits 900 94-98 and 9-3 99-02 + 03CV cars with both Manual and Automatic Gearbox variants

·
Registered
602 Posts
Saabmick, he told me its the taliaffero racecat one. I ordered it. But if it doesnt look right lemme knkw so I canget my money back.

·
Registered
521 Posts
pretty sure that DP isn't for 2003+. It looks completely different from the GS one i have.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Anyone who looks at this thread. I paypalled money for the DP last night. Have been informed about a few other mbrs paying for the same DP today.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Anyone who looks at this thread. I paypalled money for the DP last night. Have been informed about a few other mbrs paying for the same DP today.
Dont buy and pay dudes! I asked for the whole set for $500 shipped to Asia:eek: and this guy ask me to pay! Luckily I've checked out again and find out the truth!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so please tell me what the truth is. I was being nice to ship to asia. its called shipping couple different boxes at a time and not all in one box and it cam to $35 bux for shipping. I work on a first come first serve, if your the first one to pay you get the item im not gonna sit around when 10 people tell me they want it and never pay. when i said this needs to be sold asap i meant it. People who were second to purchase the item got a refund. feel free and ask. know the situation before you go out and about and assume.thanks! have a great day. fyi all items sold and will be shipped out tomorrow morning. tracking numbers will be provided.

·
Registered
521 Posts
So why'd I get refunded? Thought I paid first?
Do you really want a DP that isn't what was advertised anyways?

It looks like it's one of the older 9-3 Downpipes.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts