Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

Driver's side assembly, Saab part no. 4240271 ($363.83 new) and passenger side assembly, Saab part no. 4240289 ($356.52 new) both with new e-code lenses (e-codes were $146.00 a set when you could get them from GenuineSaab) for sale as a set for $275.00 for the pair, plus shipping from Columbus, OH.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know so I'll ask, what are e-code lenses?

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
European lenses. They have a sharper cut-off making for a less diffuse light pattern in front of the car. I put them on the car, drove it for maybe 5,000 miles and then garaged if for nearly 3 years when I bought the '08, so these are next to brand new.

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price reduced!!!!!

Now asking $260.00 for the pair plus shipping from Columbus, OH. Functioning Silverstars are in the housings too. These assemblies are in superior condition, and as previously stated, the e-code lenses are next to brand new. You get a tighter, sharper beam focus, and if your lenses have yellowed or begun to etch, the difference will be extraordinary. This deal is a steal if your existing NG900 lenses and assemblies are not in tip-top shape. I invite you to take this opportunity now to upgrade and improve your night vision.

·
Registered
'02 9-5 Aero Wagon, '88 SPG, '02 Viggen Vert, '01 Viggen 4dr, +Triumphs & MGs
1,748 Posts
To add an outside opinion....I have the e-codes on my 99 - and they rock - definite better night vision! ;ol; Of course I cannot afford silverstars....so I am sure they help as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.