Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Jeff H

Means of contact: Forum, FB Messenger (use the listing on FB to send me a message): Log into Facebook

Price: $1650

Description: 2006 Saab 9-5 sedan; automatic. Fusion Blue Metallic (paint code 300). Front and rear heated seats all work, A/C blows cold. ECU tuned by MPS in Wilkes-Barre. K-Sport coilover suspension. More of a rolling parts car than daily driver. Needs cooling system work and power steering leak repaired. Radio is missing because factory unit fried and I'm keeping my aftermarket unit.

--It's got a coolant issue of some kind; t-stat and water pump were replaced less than 3 years ago but this only started in the last 6-8 months.
--Power steering leaks and I have the replacement line but there's one banjo bolt that requires dropping the subframe to be able to take it out so that hasn't happened.
--Radio fried itself and I'm keeping my aftermarket head unit I had in.
--Parking sensors have an issue in the harness. Every once in a while they'll work properly on a very hot day.
--Shift interlock need replaced (have to press the little override button to get it out of park).
--Randomly stalls out once in a while (grounding issue?), could also be related to purge valve.
--CEL on for P0441 purge valve.
--Driver's side headlight washer needs replaced/rebuilt.
--PA Inspection 10/21

Pictures:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.