1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
maybe its the lighting or my eyes, but the red of the driver's side door looks like it's a hair or two off the rest of the body color.
Has it been wrecked?

It's a beautiful car. Love the two door 900's

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah it was hit left hand side. So the door back was repainted. Not major, but required painting.

They did a good job, but it's so hard to match red. Next time I know to paint the whole side.

Also the whole left side was repainted too. So the only things not painted was the hood, roof, hatch and left front fender. The right matches just about perfect.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
what part of PA u from? I'm about 20 miles away from Philly and i feel confident with just 4 seasons matched with slower speeds - we don't get a whole lot of snow here. It does look good though, ready for some snowcovered parkinglots to play around in.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what part of PA u from? I'm about 20 miles away from Philly and i feel confident with just 4 seasons matched with slower speeds - we don't get a whole lot of snow here. It does look good though, ready for some snowcovered parkinglots to play around in.
I'm near Pittsburgh. I drove through washington DC last year and it was nasty! I was soooo glad i had snow tires. That's not to far from Philly.

I will ALWAYS put dedicated snows on and a Summer only tires in the spring through fall. I like having every advantage I can whilst driving. So far snow tires have saved me every year i've had them on. 9+ years and counting on having dedicated snow tires.

These tires are the most aggressive tread yet. They look like mountains on the sides... :lol:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I have never seen those rims before. I like them!
now that you pointed them out, they are nice. (the rims in the first set of pics) Paul are those your backup/snow rims or do you switch the tires on and off. '
P.S. if they are the backups would you take my standard factory triangular 3-spokes for them?

pleeeeease?
Wait those are 16's aren't they?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now that you pointed them out, they are nice. (the rims in the first set of pics) Paul are those your backup/snow rims or do you switch the tires on and off. '
P.S. if they are the backups would you take my standard factory triangular 3-spokes for them?

pleeeeease?
Wait those are 16's aren't they?
Yes they are 16's For winter I like having the extra sidewall.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I love those rims and I'm curious as well. I went to www.thesaabsite.com

They have them but it seems to be 1999-2002 and they want 212 each.

Forget it!
Maybe $325 is what the stealership wanted? wow...

Edit. they should fit all saabs that have the 5x110 patter or all 900s after 94 and 9-3s and 9-5s. The other 16s I have don't fit over the brakes on the Viggen, so these are a possibility for them too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts