SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found out I have two small bulbs below low beam headlight bulb. What are they and how do they work. I had my lights on in all positions and they did not come.I had this car for about a month and still finding out new things about it. Love those pockects in front seats.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Some refer to those lights as "city lights". They really are just for when you have a blown headlight and to show that you are coming towards a car and not a motorcycle at night. If yours aren't coming on they are just blown out. Recently replaced them on the wife's car - it's easy to do. They look kinda cool. :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Look better

I replaced mine with a 31chip LED bulb, compliments my H.I.D.S
Hey, fellow Northern New Englander. Do they look cooler with the LEDs?:D

You go a color route or just white?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts

I'll try and post pictures tomorrow. My HIDS are 6000k so it has a slight bluish tint to them, and with the LED's It just makes it stand out even more :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I went with Amber colored bulbs in mine; The Tech II function on mine, they were used as the DRL; with fuse 35 out (DRL) in my car those bulbs come on with my park lights and the amber looks really cool during the evening hours and cloudy days.

Found out I have two small bulbs below low beam headlight bulb. What are they and how do they work. I had my lights on in all positions and they did not come.I had this car for about a month and still finding out new things about it. Love those pockects in front seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts