SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since the site is under new ownership i was wondering if i couldn't make some suggestions.

1. make a members ride's thread section maybe under each different cars sections
2. maybe a chat box at the top of the forum?

just though i would throw that out there.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I agree with paco. I have been waiting to make a thread about my car and I think a section just for our cars would be awesome.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Here are some of my suggestions:

1. Tapatalk support

2. Removal of filters that were in place to curb competition with PartsForSaabs (e l k parts, s p e e d parts, etc)

3. Picture signatures

4. Fix Gallery (obviously mentioned that one before)

Thank you for taking the time to address our concerns that have previously been ignored!

·
Administrator
1,068 Posts
My answers are bold

Here are some of my suggestions:

1. Tapatalk support We have our own plug in based off of tapatalk, i am getting them to add it on now it is a paid app but same as tapatlk.

2. Removal of filters that were in place to curb competition with PartsForSaabs ( parts, s p e e d parts, etc) this is being looked into as we speak, but as before any commercial posts are not allowed.

3. Picture signatures This can be done, as long as it isn't advertising

4. Fix Gallery (obviously mentioned that one before) I am having a new gallery put in for now, the old one will be view only, while we work out a better solution.

Thank you for taking the time to address our concerns that have previously been ignored!

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
OK I read it ..................................... ;ol;

and I dont know what this is ................:roll:

ROFL

Whats a front end :eek:

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Can I become a super moderator/admin?

:cheesy:
no ................. to become a super moderator you have to have a complete and unsurpassed knowledge of the Internet and the electronic age.

its the rules sorry, theres just no getting around it :lol:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
no ................. to become a super moderator you have to have a complete and unsurpassed knowledge of the Internet and the electronic age.

its the rules sorry, theres just no getting around it :lol:
Damn, I should become Al Gore then, after all, he invented the internet...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Chat Box?????
Thought this was a forum for posts..... If that was added, what's the point in the lounge????????
I'm on a Forum, Not playing Bingo!

Rude, maybe. Chat box, not my beverage of choice - Sorry.

How about a Events section? I know there are a few meets in and around the US, what about things going on in the UK? Or are we just to prudish?

·
Administrator
1,068 Posts
On one of my other forums they create groups so that when there are meets the admin ( the leader of the group not me) of the group can send out a PM to all members in the group about local events.

we can set something like this up, so with an events section linked to it.

Chat Box?????
Thought this was a forum for posts..... If that was added, what's the point in the lounge????????
I'm on a Forum, Not playing Bingo!

Rude, maybe. Chat box, not my beverage of choice - Sorry.

How about a Events section? I know there are a few meets in and around the US, what about things going on in the UK? Or are we just to prudish?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Helena I posted this in another thread but with the ****show that happened there it might have been overlooked.

On a VB forum I used to manage, we limited signatures to xxx pixels in height. If people went over that, their sig just got cut off by the next post. I think 200-300 pixels was a good limit from experience. Also you were able to toggle viewing signatures in userCP. Perhaps that isn't a bad thing to try.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
About this Discussion
143 Replies
43 Participants
wrestrepo
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing