SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my cabin air filter this morning. All was fine except I absolutely cannot get the passenger side wiper to sit flush with the windshield (the most lateral 3 or 4 inches is elevated off the surface). I cannot figure out what the issue is--the fastener is appropriately tight, the wiper is in exactly the same position as when I removed it, the spring in the wiper arm is fine, the segments all seem to have normal motion. When I removed them a week ago to inspect the filter they went back on no problem. I feel like an idiot struggling with something so simple...

Any ideas on the problem? Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After multiple more failed attempts and cursing the splines for being uncooperative, I realized the issue was a cracked plastic piece where the wiper articulates with the arm. Perhaps I didn't notice before (I'm not sure if I've even driven in rain yet), or maybe I made it worse when messing with it this morning. Either way, problem solved.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.