SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 900s with a grey interior and I would like to know (I am in Europe and my car is in Canada) if the roof liner is the same color for every NG900 (like a tan color) because I don't remember and I am not sure about this. I want to buy a sunvisor from somebody and the interior of his car is tan. I don't want to buy a sunvisor and find out it doesn't match my roof liner when I'll get back home.

Thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sacko said:
mine is tan... so is my brothers... hope that helps a little
Yeah... your liners are tan but what color are your interiors? That's the point of my question. If the interior (I mean the seats and the floor carpeting) of your car is tan, it doesn't tell me if all the NG900's have tan liners. :roll:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
I checked my copy of the EPC CD. Some parts like door trim are listed as different part numbers for beige and grey. Roof liners and sun visors do not have color in the description. That is the good news.

The bad news is that there are several part numbers for sunvisors, depending on year, VIN number, etc., and no indication what the differences are...:eek:

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
I believe all the sun visors are the same color(very lite tan/beige color), at least for the 900ng.

Some visors may be more deluxe in having a mirror- that mirror cover is frail and fragile.. Ten bucks for a "new" one at the yard..
And then there is the one with the big ugly warning label for the American market- this may make for a different part number.

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
On the older 900's, all the headlining trim was a kind of light grey, and all the roof pillars were black. I'd expect the same on the NG.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
earthworm said:
I believe all the sun visors are the same color(very lite tan/beige color), at least for the 900ng.
Mine are all black! (maybe it's a convertible thing...) ...and no warning stickers at all...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts