SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Mine are colour-coded. Have a look in my garage to see how they look. I don't have louvres but do have a whaletail.

As others have suggested, having your louvres in black (along with your whaletail) may tilt the balance in favour of keeping your vent covers black as well.

Nice car!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine are colour-coded. Have a look in my garage to see how they look. I don't have louvres but do have a whaletail.

As others have suggested, having your louvres in black (along with your whaletail) may tilt the balance in favour of keeping your vent covers black as well.

Nice car!
Nice car Greg;ol;......I think I may keep them black, but really look good either colour

·
Registered
110 Posts
There is one thing that is all wrong with your car. Its that Whale tail. To save any farther embarrassment I will give you my duck tail in exchange. I'll dispose of your whale tail properly. What are friends for?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is one thing that is all wrong with your car. Its that Whale tail. To save any farther embarrassment I will give you my duck tail in exchange. I'll dispose of your whale tail properly. What are friends for?
If it took me a year to find one in the UK how long will it take you to find on in the USA? But I will pass on your very kind offer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120936033469?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

maybe this guy will do a swap

·
Registered
110 Posts
I passed on that one. Shipping to the US would cost a small fortune. I just bought a steering wheel from the UK and shipping for that was a little high but I think I got a great deal on it.

Also didnt you win car of the month?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did win car of the month but so far the paparazzi have not been camping outside my door. My life is little changed after the initial euphoria.

But I do feel that many 900's could win if the photographs were a little better

you can just make out my walnut glovebox in this one :cheesy:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congratulation on your win. Did you write a speech? I thought I saw you in one of those tabloid news papers. Something like " Mossy Marries Saab"

I agree some of the pics are terrible. No thought in the execution.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have you posted a picture of your baby yet? I love the Inca wheels, second only to the Super Aeros.

And our Momo wheels are the nicest ;ol;

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had Super Incas on my car. I replaced them with some aftermarket 17" rims since the the Saab rims I wanted would not fit my car. I will have new pics after I get my new steering wheel and clear corners.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had Super Incas on my car. I replaced them with some aftermarket 17" rims since the the Saab rims I wanted would not fit my car. I will have new pics after I get my new steering wheel and clear corners.
Of course one has to be careful on here when posting pictures of anything that is slightly non standard or you run the risk of public ridicule:nono;

1 - 16 of 16 Posts