SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2003 9-3 Vector about a week ago and everything worked flawlessly, I set up a few seat/mirror "profiles" and they all adjusted fine. However, about 3 days ago the left mirror (driver's side) will tilt all the way up and to the right randomly on actions such as pushing the interior lock button, or inserting the key fob into the ignition and I have to manually adjust it back into position. Switching modes will also cause it to move up and to the right. The right mirror will generally stay put, but the reverse (parking?) option no longer works. As far as the electronic adjustments go, in both left and right mode only the right mirror gets adjusted and the only directions that work are pushing up on the d-pad causes the mirror to move down, and pushing down on the d-pad causes the mirror to move to the right. I replaced the check valve yesterday but other than that I have not tinkered under the hood or in the fuse box. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: I had the windows all rolled down with the car off to cool it off before getting in the car, and as soon as I got in and shut the door the left mirror readjusted itself all the way up and to the right. This is driving me crazy!:lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts