SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own 2002 saab 9-3 5d, and everything is great! Ive owned the car for a couple of weeks now and this is my first Saab:cheesy: - Just a couple of questions maybe you guys can help me with. First of all, the power seat control housing on the drivers side is loose, it looks like the connector piece is broken. Does anyone know the part number to this piece, and it is expensive to replace? Also, a couple of pixels on the SID are dimmer than the rest, it looks like it needs to be fixed. Are these 2 minor repairs covered under the factory warranty? It has 22K miles on it, and about 8 more months until the factory warranty expires. If the factory warranty does not cover this, do you know where i can order the parts online? Ive tried to find the seat housing online, but so far cant find it anywhere. Also I know the SID panel can be purchased from the dealer, but I would like to avoid to the dealerships to try and save some money!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
The SID is covered, mine was replaced once under warranty, and a couple new-ish 9-3 models I drove this winter with dealer records had them replaced under warranty. I would definitely get that replaced, it is a VERY common failure, and expensive to replace if you are paying for it. I would hope the connector is covered also, but have no experience with that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts