SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little pile of joy:D , just gotta clean up the front bumper then the lot can be sprayed and fitted:cool: got to find a descent back box and tail pipe to fill the huge whole in the aero rear bumper now aswell:roll: :cheesy: . Price outweighs need for the Evo plus spoiler though!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Oh man, seeing those brings back some memories, one of the first things I did to my car when I got it was to paint the side skirts and bumper skirts. Sanding my *** off, priming and sanding my *** off again...... (sigh) it was well worth it though.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Congrats Si :cheesy:
We have the opposite problem I got the whole Viggen kit minus the front bumper. You need the back :lol:

I was able to get the rear Viggen bumper and skirts in the same color as my car but had to paint the rear spoiler and front grille.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Si said:
A little pile of joy:D , just gotta clean up the front bumper then the lot can be sprayed and fitted:cool: got to find a descent back box and tail pipe to fill the huge whole in the aero rear bumper now aswell:roll: :cheesy: . Price outweighs need for the Evo plus spoiler though!

Nicely done Sir - where did you get the skirts from if I may ask?

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stormcrow, i bit the bullet and bought them new, direct from Sweden via moosefarts.

I've got to pop up to a dealership to order the wing mounting blocks and a tow hook cover, will have to do that before i spray the lot up.

I'm half tempted to leave the stock bumpers on through the winter, with poorer visibility and roads i think i'm more likely to curb the viggen front bumper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts