SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got rear-ended on Saturday in my estate by a Vauxhall Cavalier at about 15mph in heavy traffic. The car in front of us slammed on for no apparent reason and the bloke behind was just a little slow on the brakes.

Moved us about 1ft forward. Got out expecting to see the worst...

No damage whatsoever to either car! Thank God for deforming plastic bumpers. We both (Mr. Cav and I) chuckled and let it go. No whiplash either.

Solid car!

·
Registered
270 Posts
J i m s t e r said:
Got rear-ended on Saturday in my estate by a Vauxhall Cavalier at about 15mph in heavy traffic. The car in front of us slammed on for no apparent reason and the bloke behind was just a little slow on the brakes.

Moved us about 1ft forward. Got out expecting to see the worst...

No damage whatsoever to either car! Thank God for deforming plastic bumpers. We both (Mr. Cav and I) chuckled and let it go. No whiplash either.

Solid car!
Pleased to hear that you're ok Jimster - this sort of accident is so annoying - my old Fiat used to seem to attract very low-speed rear-end shunts - my theory was that it was because of some drivers regarding it as a small, inferior and insignificant car, and that fact that it had no high-level brake light. Obviously neither of these things apply to your 9-5, so there goes that theory!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
those whiplash lawsuits are such crap. for 2k the guy had better be missing teeth nothing enrages me like a lawsuit over nothing.

its like suing the manufacturer of your pillow cause its no longer soft enough and you woke up with a stiff neck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts