SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been offered a set of these for £500 inc VAT - do you think they'll look good on my black 2006 Aero conv? Worth the cash?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Honestly I think those wheels suck for lack of a better term. They look like cheap plastic wheel covers you would from your local auto parts store.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
I personally think these wheels look not bad. Not my preference. Though many on this forum LOVE these wheels, so it really depends if you like them or not!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I think these are more "proper" Saab than the multispoke designs most of us have on our cars. Mind you, "proper" Saab wheels should only have 3 spokes IMO :cheesy:

They are certainly a bit different. It's difficult to comment without seeing them on the car though. And they do look like a nightmare to clean...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for feedback, I think I'll pass on these and wait for a deal on the 18" claws.

·
Registered
128 Posts
wills said:
I've been offered a set of these for £500 inc VAT - do you think they'll look good on my black 2006 Aero conv? Worth the cash?
No to your 1st question. Maybe to your 2nd. I personally think those are pretty uglitron. Sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts