SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has successfully engineered and tested a fully metal short throw shifter on two 900's now. The short throw shifter is stock height but shorter throw for more precise gear changes. The main thing is that the gear level DOES NOT ROTATE as some short throw shifters for the og 900 do. This is a custom engineered piece and will be made on a limited run. If you would like to join the group buy let me know. I am the first on the list which is currently being made.
Schedule of manufacturing is next 2 months. (due to custom milling of pieces).

Price of shifter will depend on size of group buy. shipping from Russia. Below are some pictures and video of the shifter in action
If you have any questions let me know in comments or message me directly.

So far pricing is
170USD for short shift assembly with out actual shifter rod (uses stock shifter rod)
200USD for short shift assembly with custom shifter rod

Sipping paid separately.
PayPal accepted

Attachments

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Interested, definitely one and might take two or three. Please do keep us posted on availability. Is there a place where this is being organized other than here?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello. There is a group buy on facebook as well. The group buy will close on March 1st. There is still availability for the short throw shifters. Two options as described.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, bummer, as an avid non-facebook-user I ain't got that option. Thanks though!
Well that's why I posted here as well. So you can tell me how many you need and in what configuration. Option 1 is without the shifter rod, option 2 is with the new shifter rod. 1st of March is when we will close the group buy and order the metal to begin manufacturing. I will take prepayments then. Shipping is paid separately when manufacturing is complete. Approximate shipping charges to USA is 30-35USD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts