Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm in the San Diego, Ca area. My dealer tells me shop maunals aren't available, when I bought the car, a 9.3 arc they were available on CD for some unreasonable amount ($800), now I'm given a web site that's pay for use.

Anyone know where manuals or CDs are available for reasonable prices? Maybe the guys in Europe have a source?

I did search the site for "manual", I got hits for posts with the owners manaul but no shop manual.

Thanks, Frank

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I take it you are referring to the workshop manuals used by the dealers to get instructions on how to work on the car? If so, there are 2 electronic manuals, the WIS (workshop manual) and EPC (electronic parts catalogue). Both can be found in places like Ebay, (although they are copyright material, and I am not condoning the unauthorised copying and selling of such material)

Steve.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Try Schiff......

I bought both of my WIS discs (2000 9-5 and 2006 9-3) from Schiff European Automotive Literature. I am convinced the 9-5 WIS is authentic and not a copy. The 9-3 WIS?.....I am just not quite sure of its provenence. I got the 9-5 disc from an e-Bay auction, the 9-3 from Schiff's website store.

I bought my EPC from a seller in the UK, also thru e-Bay auction.

·
Super Moderator
20,348 Posts
Use PM, it's there for a reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.